The accreditation of companies` representatives - Yalta International Economic Forum`s partners in all categories is made after online registration procedure in the delegation`s Personal Cabinet.
The online registration procedure includes the following steps.
• The letter from the assigned delegate manager by e-mail with the individual username - login and password required to log in to the Personal Cabinet;
• The filled out questionnaire for employees of the partner`s company and uploading employee photos;
Photos must meet the following requirements: size 480 × 640 pixels; color image on the white background, "for documents" type; 300 dpi resolution, the image must be in full face, without a headdress, the image of the face should take at least 70% of the photo.
• Reservations of residence should be indicated in the delegation`s Personal Cabinet under the partnership agreement, as well as additional accommodation (if necessary);
• Registration of application for transport services under the partnership agreement, the additional transport rent (if necessary);
• Accreditation package receiving at the YIEF accreditation point.
Accreditation package receiving
Getting badges, participants` portfolios and transport passes for partner company by proxy is possible at the accreditation point at the Forum venue upon prior agreement with the assigned delegate manager.Power of attorney copy and the list of employees, vehicles and drivers you can download «here».
The appendix to the power of attorney should contain the employees list on whom the application form was filled out and the photo was uploaded in the Personal Cabinet.
For accreditation of employees, vehicles and drivers it is necessary to submit the following data via e-mail to the assigned delegate manager:
• The full name of employees;
• Passport details of employees;
• Vehicle brand and registration plate.